Saturday, September 15, 2007

MuSics~

Blogging does take out time. I guess i can't update my blog very often then. But I still hope you all will continue to visit my blog consistently. Sometimes I just don't understand. I know there are some childish or immature people. Sometimes little stupid things they do , which normal people won't do , bugs me the whole day. It's kind of irritating. Ahh...forget about that.

Today I shall release my ideas on musics. Nice , isn't it? Hearing musics is quite enjoying. But when not in a good mood , i won't hear any single music. I have nothing much to say about music , so I'll just go on listing top musics I like. I'll start with english songs. I prefer english songs than chinese songs. But I also got hear chinese songs.

Top english songs
~Shorty Got Back - Francisco Feat. Sean Kingston and Eric Jay
~Apologize - Timbaland Feat. One Republic
~Stronger - Kanye West
~1973 - James Blunt
~Stranger - Hillary Duff
~Do You Know?(ping pong song) - Enrique Iglesias
~When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne
~When It All Falls Apart - The Veronicas
~Sorry Anyway - Tata Young
~Too Little Too Late - JoJo

For english songs , I like songs mostly from Avril and Veronicas for female atrists.

Chinese songs I can't list. I only hear a few. So , that's about it. Bye.

No comments: