Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Habits

Ok. I'll write a simple stuff so I don't bore you guys.

According to my dictionary , which is , my brain , habit is defined as something or an action a person does even though he or she doesn't even plan of doing it.

It's kind of super , huh?
I do know that a habit is formed once an action is repeated for 30 days.
For instance , when you start brushing you teeth for the first time when your parents told you to , after brushing for 30 days , it has become a cycle or habit to do it everyday. You don't even have to bear in mind that you have to brush your teeth as a duty. In that case , you can use your brain to think and manage other stuffs.

Speaking of brains , we humans only use 4 to 5% of our total brain capacity and ability. I'm not joking. Even smart and famous people such as Thomas Edison , use also about that of the brain. By using both left and right brains , we do things better. The left brain is more for logic-ing and reasoning while the right brain is more on the music , relaxing and artistic side stuffs. (Hey wait , am I right with the left and right part , I don't want to get it mixed out , haha)

Yep , that's all about it. I'm sorry if it's too short. Tata , bye.

No comments: