Friday, December 28, 2007

Tagy Tag Tag

Rules : 1.Link to your tagger and post this rules.

2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.

3. Tag eight (8) people.

(+ with a picture of you in black and white)



1)D only son in d family , havin an older sis n a lil sis (age 20 n 8)
2)Prefer to listen den to talk (usually la..bt if i dn talk i wil explode myself one day)
3)Enjoy spending time wif frens n family den chit-chat-ing in msn for hrs(ok , u dn c me on9 in msn for hrs neither)
4)I like games. If i get addicted to it , i play continously for more den 2 hrs and eventually beat d game as soon as possible.
5)I'm a little kiasu. If my friend study or do this or tat , i oso wan to folo. (hey wait , tis is ''geng pi cong'' eh , aka copycat)
6)I not only like anime. I like anime songs. ( I like it because i dont reli noe d lyrics...i jz luv d music)
7) I act like a little child at home. (do u blif tis , anyway?)
8)I'm not only acting as a child , i'm childish eh. (i tell u , true!)

I'm gonna tag : No one. But if you want to be tagged by me , you're welcome to.

No comments: