I feel bad today. And at the same time , great. Sound, weird huh? Actually , not. It just happens that good things that cheer me up and bad things that make me feel down happen at the same time.
If you're expecting photos to view in this blog , very sorry. I will post very little photos in my blog. By the way , aren't blogs meant for reading and updated daily? As for me , i update as often as i can , but not EVERYDAY. Tips to keep your faithful readers is to blog frequently. So , please continue be faithful , guys~!
I feel down. I feel bad. I feel terrible. I messed up. I expected better of myself. Well , I know it's almost impossible to be perfect doing things the first time since you don't have the experience , yet. But I could at least make as less mistake as i can. First time playing guitar in iscf. Not strumming hard enough to make the whole place so fired up. Not enough communication with my singers. Argh. My wrong , my mistake. I need to make up. I will not repeat my mistake.
It cheers me up. English teacher asks us to write on one of our classmates. With descriptions la. That was few days ago. Today , she read it out all we had written. And of course , to make things interesting , we are not to reveal who write on who. And surprising for me , 2 writes about me. Yeah. It kind of feel great. At least someone thought about me right? Does'nt that feel good for you?
Here's what they write : (roughly like that la...can't rmb completely)
He's a quiet guy who express himself in his blog. He plays guitar. He's responsible , trustable.
Hmm... thanks for that though i don't know who are you who wrote those.
Yeap , Im ex- ass. cls monitar. (Starting to be proud liao)
And on who did i wrote? Secret. I shall not reveal it. Haha.
But to make it clear , not much of my classmates know that i have a blog until today. Maybe i'll get to know who wrote about me if i think carefully.
Chinese New year's coming up. Happy Chinese New Year~!
Remember to collect more ang pow , eat more junk foods , drink more soft drinks. =p
No comments:
Post a Comment