Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Father's Day
This song just never stop touching me every time I hear it. It always remind me how much God loves us all and my dad that always love me and sisters.
Not only mum , dad done much for me. Lost neither one of them , it's hard for me.
Dad ,
you may be the one which is more stern on me. Yes I know , I'm born to this world in a weak body. I often cry when I'm a baby and fainted many times because my lungs are extremely weak. But I'm alright now. Please be proud of me. I know you are.
I know you love me in a rather different way than mum. You never complain driving me to school , to church , to youth , to hang out with friends. Especially when the petrol price will be rising again in the near future.
Yes , I know I'm not an active and sporty son. I know I'm not the top student in class. I know my laziness and the habit of playing games and going online constantly always dissapoint you. But I know you still love me and feels proud of me.
To all fathers , bear in mind that we know you love us even though you did not say to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment