Sometimes I think if it's a bad idea taking some time reading a whole list of blogs. I thought blogging is some sort of way to compile your ideas into one spot. Definitely, even blogging has its limit. You'll get criticised till you feel so sorry for posting a blog at the first place. There is just no such thing as freedom in speech.
Today I can feel aches over me again. This is basically what you get if you go for an intensive exercise after not having any physical exercises for months. I encountered this experience often, yet I don't care about the pain; I just want to give my body some intensive stretching.
I soon realised that not having exercises for months not only drains away your health, my stamina's like totally gone. The worst case is that I'm already having lower stamina level than people. I got myself gasping for air after playing for only some time. I guess I really need to strengthen up myself physically these few months. I hate having dark eye bags everyday.
Going for badminton yesterday was fun. I'll never know where all of my classmates will be separated next year. Most of them are going for ns.
No comments:
Post a Comment