Chinese New Year is always something , something very enjoyable for kids and teenagers. We are only responsible for receiving red packets from the elders for luck and prosperity.
This year was quite special. Few days before the chinese new years starts, my eyes turn terribly red, which irritates a lot. I went to the clinic and my eyes got better. It was lucky that I can still went to church on that sat night before chinese new year.
On the first two days of chinese new year, I didn't go online. I didn't really went for visiting. Visiting sometimes are tiring. All I did was serving, eating and watching TV. On the third day, I came back to the virtual world-The Internet and first logging in to Facebook. Several attempts were made to log in but there was errors. Quickly I signed in to Hotmail. My Facebook's got spam and my account's been used to send spam message to everyone's wall.
Nice week though. On saturday, I went to cousin's wedding ceremony in St. Peter's and wedding dinner at Riverside. So I didn't went to church on saturday night and it feels different. Yesterday, my family and I send my sister back for studies at the airport. Separation is quite sad, no matter how strong you hold on your emotions.
For now, I want a new mobile phone. Which model should I get?
No comments:
Post a Comment