Friday, October 9, 2009

The Moments I Disappeared

If I say I just remembered I have a blog, would you believe in me? Lol.

Well, besides the busyness of college life, another reason which adds up into which I don't blog that frequently is because the hostel's internet connection had gone worse than before. All the mood of blogging just fade away with this kind of lousy connection. Be grateful already if you have an average internet connection that allows you to facebook-ing smoothly.

***
One day I was quite boring so I made a brief survey on isotonic drinks with my samples,namely Excel, 7up Revive and 100 Plus.

I discovered that Excel contained the least energy and sugar level but it contains Vit C.

On the other hand, 100 Plus and 7up Revive contained the same energy but the sugar level of 7up Revive is the highest. 7up Revive contained Vit B3, B6 and B12 though.

On my opinion, 7up Revive is the best choice for isotonic drink.

Crazy me, I'm leaving now to study Programming.

No comments: