Saturday, February 27, 2010

Legendary Week

Side note: Ever since I started college, there's many first times for me. Like for example, this year is the first time being at home for one week of the chinese new year only. There's more too, like celebrating birthday away from home and etc. The point here is, I NEED all these experiences to grow despite how I dislike them.

Well, I'm back to college again after being at home for a week. Personally, enjoyed lots despite a considerably short holiday.

Why did I enjoyed by the way...?

Being with family.
Eating CNY goodies.
Got a one-week break I seriously needed.
Visitings and meet-ups.

Of course, these made up as one of the reasons every year.
Meeting up with this two funny dudes again.
Crazy CNY visitings with EmbaCY-ians with the "Ris Low" mood. First time btw.(Photo credits to Unc. Kester)
Nice kuching food as usual like LAKSA SARAWAK!!!(Abel Road's some more!!)

Definitely the best CNY ever.

Now, I'm going to continue study for about another 2 and a half months and finish my last semester of my Foundation year. Time flies fast.


Taken during the flight back to KL.

No comments: