Friday, April 15, 2011

Thank God tonight the internet connection was so good and fast. I wonder if most people had slept already or went back home which leads to less people using the hostel internet connection now.

So what more? I went immediately to youtube and videos just load so fast. Managed to watch several music videos of Hillsong. Was so nice compared to the mp3s where you can't see how the team sings and plays. It was encouraging and joyful to see the team just give all out - playing like mad, singing, jumping, just lifting the hands up so high....Fantastic! That's how it brings the mood and encourage the crowd to join in the praise and worship to God.

Really like David where though he's a king, when he worships - he goes all out, crazy he may look. But I guess that was what kind of worship that pleases God. Really amazed.

Praise God for this observation. The drawback is I stayed up late to watch the videos till now. Haha.

No comments: