Monday, December 17, 2007

camp! camp!


Me (im tired after only 4 hrs of slip..i look so pale) , ivan and samuel eating dinner.


This is Kevin. Leaving to Auckland , New Zealand after the camp.


the guys end up putting all the junk foods in the room with our bed instead outside the living room. And they call that party...


The guys...


The Hall. Campers. Sessions.

Yes , I don't have photos but i managed to grabbed some in daniel's blog.
(I hope you don't mind , daniel.)

Speaking of daniel , he's quite a gay person who likes hugging people.
And pity for him he missed a lot of dinner cause he's in kl now.

Back for more things to write about the camp. The first thing i learn is SOAP. Scripture - read the scripture and write out the part which is significant to you.
Observation - you know la...
Application - how to apply it in your life lor..
Prayer - learn something in the bible and pray a simple prayer.
This is helpful. I read bible better now.

3 things we need to hungry for :
-hungry for word of God (reading the bible)
-hungry for the church (as the church is Jesus's bride)
-hungry for God's presense

and then ar i also learn without faith we can't please God. And faith is useless without deeds. You can read all about in James. A good book in the bible which is quite straightforward.

Lastly , I feel that I didn't do much of things to help out the camp. Toilet king ar , 1st time clean a toilet(Not bad experience , tho). And then , vacuum after the rally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went for a camp and fist time clean a hall full of insects, carrying chairs to the carpark for washing and then bringing it back to the hall and also cleaning the toilet. Well, I just sleep for 2 hours a day during that camp. Stupid camp police.

Then it was fun ordering them to clean the toilets and throw the rubbish. Of course, mountaing hiking is fun, obstacles are fun, telematch are fun. I still remeber those times even though that's when quitting St.John slips into my mind.