Friday, January 18, 2008

F3 Frens

And this year , I had a another people I know left. But I'm Ok with it. Why? Cause I'm not in the same class with that guy last year. And how in the world would I know this guy? Ok , he's Lucas Tan and i guess that's all i can write about him. (I'll get killed if I furthur on describing ,am I right?)

This guy , even only know him in form 2 and 3 , seemed to be one my my closest friends in those 2 years. Being my best competer in studies in those times, he's a good friend. Can't stand him , he studies a lot and memang hardworking. Therefore , I wanted to beat him in studies so i also started studying hard and overtake him. However , that leads to the beginning of competeting of studies and ermm... friendship.



So he's leaving for New Zealand. I admired him. He had planned it all on what career he wants and getting the PR even before his PMR. Good luck to you , Lucas.

Form 3 friends. I missed those days. Everything's easier , nicer and all the sweet memories. My best friend since form 1 to 3 , had to be separated with him due to stupid things. We have to choose subjects in science stream. But only 1 subject makes the difference between class. He chose Principles of Accounts. I chose chinese. He hates chinese. I dislike accountings. It's a must to choose one of this two in our school besides the other science stream subjects. He's Danny Chung.

Best described as mathematic experts , he done well in mathematics and even till now -- additional mathematics. Both of us like mx so much we discuss , analysis and talk about it during lower secondarys. We topped in class for the highest marks in mathematics. Class 3B1 . But it's different strory for me now. Can't get 90+ for general mx. No need me to say about Add mx la ho. Even lower mark lor.

However , being separated with Lucas and Danny in form 4 makes me sad. Then this year, Samuel and Lucas left Kuching. It's nothing alright. I'll move on with my life.
I'm still happy , Edward Tan , my close friend in form 3 , still my classmate now.

Gotta go for dinner. Bye. Anyone can help me with blog customization?

No comments: