Friday, January 25, 2008

~ What's Up ~

So , how's the song on Casting Crown's Who Am I? It's not a very new song , but it's just very nice. They have good voice , good music and above all , they sing for the One Above All. It's very touching for me the first time I heard of it. Try hearing another song of them titled Voice of Truth.

What a tough week I had(ok la , a lil mayb nt tat much). At first , I try to learn to be kiasu. I decided to finally get serious. Then , I continue to be it for a few days , and became over kiasu. And after that , I got a little tired. Lastly , I got tired. I need rest. I keep reminding myself that I'm not tired. Reminding myself I can pull it through. After all , it's just another week alright.

I think I'm gonna be stressed out if I simply don't rest well. They say humans need 8 hours of sleep everyday. Maybe I need to follow this basic principle? (Hey , i slept for 7 hrs daily , just slightly a bit small gap of that , right?)

I guess I just have to cool down. By the way , people , how does my face look to you all the time? steady , no problem face or a guy with so many problems that never smile?

Gonna watch Shana II 13 and 14(yea , i did say i was goin to watch epi 13 d las tym but i tangguh til nw) , then bleach 157 , and then wait for naruto II 44.

Sien ar. Curiculum activites tomorrow!

No comments: