Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Chad Blondel's Concert

Dissapointing. Probably the best word that sums up my feeling last night.

About the number of people , more than last year.
About the music , the sound system is terrible.
About the lyrics , can't hear a word. =(

The concert starts with Synergy Youth playing two songs. Yeah , i recognized them as soon I heard the part "Glo-o-o-ry , Ha-le-lu-uuu-ia.." I feel pathetic.

Maybe the song was quite ok , but the sound system in ACS is actually not that good. After all ,the ticket's only cost RM5 per ticket and the rent for the place is cheap , I heard.

I started with feeling of excitement arousing in me. Looking forward for something unexpected and so on. This concert actually gave my eardrums some intensive exercise.
Haizz

On the other side , I enjoy myself seeing Chad Blondel playing the guitar. The moves , the smooth changing of chords , the wonderful melody. I actually wished to hear acoustic only rather than the electric and bass. Weird.

But the song "Chase" by Chad Blondel is quite nice.
God does love us all and all we need to do is to receive His love and accept Him as our Father. He's not letting us go for a single moment or so , even when we feel alone in the darkness. He's only waiting for another cry of heart for another closer relationship with you. Just so that He can love you even more.

No comments: