Everything had rise. The price of petrol , rice , "keropoks' , instant noodles..
However , my first term result dropped drastically. Due to that , I'm not able to online so often as I used to , watching dramas of all kinds and no more games. That's sad.
After all , spm is only less than half a year. Whoa , I really regretted not studying well of the form 4 chapters. Now I have to scan through. It's tough. And I don't want to mention about form 5.
Mark my words , last minute study had stopped working from this instance.
Here's a brief details of my result:
Dropped from 10As to 4As
position 10 to 19
Remarks from father:
No more playing. Study.
My thoughts:
These days I don't have a good mood. I can only give you a cold smile. Somehow I hope AGM's sooner. But I don't want to miss out the fun. Haiz.
A Cold Smile Is What's Left.
1 comment:
Don't strife (easily forget to trust God),
Don't hurry,
Don't worry,
Just do our best.
Go Jason!!!!
You can do well....
Post a Comment