Monday, May 11, 2009

God Is Good

Summarized, I got to know that I got the offers from Jpa and Petronas at around 11.30pm last Friday. Instead of thinking and waiting for it starting 5pm of last Friday, I went to youth at uncle's house and checked the results when I got back home.

I was excited. Happy. So I messaged my friends telling them the results can be checked already.

Eventually I can't sleep until it was 6am.

Then woke up around 9am last Saturday without the alarm clock waking me up and felt excited for the whole day long.

Only after Saturday Night Service last Saturday, I got extremely tired and had a nice, continuously sleep of 12 hours.

Frankly speaking, I'm not a top student in school or in class, I'm not someone who is active in co-cu or had joined national-level competitions either. I can only say, thank God and praise God.

I won't be proud for this matter since my pride is in God and the only thing I will boast is the love, hope and grace from our Father in heaven.

All glory to God!

P/s: No offense to anyone or trying to be proud,but good luck to all no matter you got the sponsorship or not. I only believe God has a different plan for each and every one of us. He knows our future and He provides our needs differently. Once again, praise God! Indeed, He is Jehovah Jireh, our provider.

No comments: