Last night, there was a blackout in the house due to a cut of electrical supply for about an hour. Then I thought, if Sesco or Tenaga cut off the electrical supply for whole Malaysia during Earth Hour, how would it be like? Lol.
The weather nowadays is also so hot so without electricity, I wonder if I can actually survive. I'm not saying that I'm very dependent on air-cons, but at the very least I need a fan.
Starting from yesterday, I waited and waited for letters in the mailbox while going online. I'm going to check whether there's letters in the mailbox every now and then during daytime.
But what I got are letters from various universities or colleges promoting their universities or colleges so that I will go enrol. Irritating letters I receive from them.
So i began to think. I will definitely miss Kuching and everything in it, the foods(kueh chap! etc), the culture(where everyone say "lah"!) and the people.
Only about one and half a month left to stay in Kuching. Nice?
No comments:
Post a Comment