Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010 Resolution

Whoa, just finished my last final paper for my second semester of my Foundation this morning. It feels weird though. Played some games on the laptop to so called relieve stress, but don't feel so thrill at all after a few levels. More weird. Wanna go for sports but it's raining right now, so heavily in UTP.

+Well, at least the connection's better now since Propana people moved to V1 so that the new batch can move in I think on coming saturday or sunday.

Seeing some news on the web and found out that more churches are targeted already. Even in Miri. I always thought East Malaysia is more safer as we over there are always being claimed more "rural". And it gets more serious with more states, Taiping, Johor...and lawyer's office being broke into. Enough about it, we really need to pray hard for God's will to be done.

------
On a side note, I decided to make the first resolution I ever had although it's quite late.( Like who cares, do I even need to conform to what's the crowd doing?) Mainly because I think last year I didn't accomplish much things worthy enough to be mentioned. Ok, so maybe in 2009 I:
- Got myself a driving license
- Didn't get a part-time job
- Applied many scholarships, prepared many, built up interview skills
- Studied away from home, independent
- Nothing more worth to be said...=(

Resolution #2010
1. Get closer to our Father. (Being quite cold on and off for the past half year.)
2. Be more caring to my family, friends, those around me.
3. Have better time management skills to balance activities in life.
4. Be even more outspoken.
5. Be even more independent.
6. Even more sports.
7. Get 3.5 for whole Foundation year. (yeah, at least. a bit kiasu hor?)
8. Have some sense of humor.
9. Get my blog a cool theme. (Been thinking since 2008. omg.)
10. Blog more?(Yeah provided good internet all the time I hope lor.)

No comments: