Just want to share a little on last week. Few months before last week, I was notified that I was compulsory to be kidnapped to join a camp - STE together with a big number of around 100++.
So on the 17th of Jan, we travelled from uni, to Puduraya then to KLCC, knowing and prepared at heart that - "It's going to be just one boring week." feeling.
There we were at KLCC, on board to the assigned buses and off to Port Dickson we know we're being kidnapped to.
The sceneries were actually quite nice. Got involved with many activites and games. What I can say is, the camp really brought me many insights, as to which part of me I have to be aware of and change.
For example, the couldn't-care-less personality I used to have. Learnt a lot about leadership mainly because I was randomly selected as one. Through many intereactions as a team, I learn better about leadership. Like the X and Y game really striked me.(Guess only Samba 6 people knows why, haha.) Got motivated a lot and also have my attitude toward other cultures better than before.
Enjoyable camp. Very.
P.s. Notice the kidnapped words mentioned? Just to indicate the being forced to feeling haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment