I always have this habit of slow, as in getting interested in things only when people have already being bored in things they were interested. Yea, watching the show Glee.
It's so funny how I think it's lame especially the acting and storyline when I watched the first episode many months ago. Then I accidentally watched a few episodes few months ago on the tv. Got quite attracted to the mashups and version of songs. Perception changed. I think it's interesting how the lives of ordinary teachers and students are when they are magnified. It somehow portrays the the cultures we are living in.
Though I only watched up to episode 12, I see many things. Like Kurt which may be one of the most interesting characters to many people due to him admitting and knowing he is a gay. I think it is sad when even his father say he knows and accept him as a gay. I mean, there's no such thing as gay and a father's not doing anything about it.
Then there's Quinn, whose father kicked her out of the house straight knowing she's pregnant. The problem of acceptance, but, from a father!? And having a mother who's not supporting at all!? What parents are they, not supporting and accepting their child. Really opposes with the Prodigal's Son.
And all these kind of things look so normal to be not shocking to the world anymore.
See to it that how cultures are changing and being different today. Our God is a great Father.
No comments:
Post a Comment