Right after class, in the afternoon we went down to Ipoh to where it is. It was fun. We have the address of the place but we do not know where it is. Even someone from our group who is from Ipoh also don't know where it is. Haha, well, it reminded me that I do not know some places too when batchmates come to Kuching for travelling. The solution was - GPS.
We counted on the GPS from the mobile phone of a friend. But it rained so heavily when we departed from uni. Thank God the rain stopped just so soon and so the GPS can be used. Found the place and almost fainted to the fact that it WAS situated in Taman bla bla bla, but that Taman is like just a lorong, no wonder the GPS can't track it! HAHAHA
We went there and was really greeted by the kids. They were happy and excited to see us. Basically, we played simple games with them and have some chats with them. I can really say that these kids like anyone of us, really happy having people to care and listen to them. I think we really enjoy ourselves being there too. Seeing the kids eager to show us what they can do,it's amazing. There's quite a lot of them that can do breakdance. No kidding. One of them shared to me about his dream of being a scientist and gonna invent something. I know, reality but how many of us can really be dare to dream like that? Maybe you used to but I think that's cool. They are cool.
Great experience seriously. I question myself, if it weren't for Moral projects, would most people show care and visit them, who like us needs caring as well?
Photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment