A written account of events and when they happened, ordered by time.
quoted from Wiktionary.
I never knew how. I never knew why. How in the world I had such craving?
The craving to read this series of novel. IN WHICH I never love reading. Miracle. For me. Haha.



I never knew. The Spiderwick Chronicles movie is around 2 hours long , but the novels consist of 5 books and each book is one hundred pages something thick. With 500 pages , it is something too much for me to finish reading it very soon. Imagine J.K.Rowling's Harry Potter Series. So thick. Walao.
I can't believe it. The novel stated that it's best for kids age from 7 to 9 to read the novel in western countries. I'm 17 and my english is still way terrible to write good english like that in my essay. What the..
Oh yeah , let's turn on to some reviews of mine for this novel. Let's see , it's my first time reading novel that is air-ed as movie. Would it be a cooler the experience if we read the actual novel then go for the movie? Or watched the movie then go for the novel? Hmmm...
First of all , the graphics in the novel are cool be it the faeries , boggarts or humans. The graphics are not even moving as compared to the movie's faeries , making it better for you to imagine creatively how the creatures move and react.
See for yourself ,



Goblins.


Hogsqueal and Jared Grace.
Plus , the different faeires have different legends and stories. For instance , those hobgoblins takes the tooth kids put under their pillow as their own tooth.
Too bad i only read until half of the third book. Maybe you are kind enough , generous enough or right at this moment you've just received your pocketmoney and you can't spent it finish , yo can consider buying me the remainings of the whole series.
Although they say books and knowledges are good , but they ain't cheap la!
Rm 29 for only one book. What the...


Just joking. My birthday is even still so long away. Plus , it's not very nice receiving such expensive present. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment