Friday, April 4, 2008

Obsessed

He felt as if a massive boulder had just dropped on his shoulder from the sky. Down came another one. He can't take it anymore. The burden of the boulders seemed to be too much for him to handle. All he can do now is just let the boulder smash him. The end. =)

Ok ok , that's not what i wanted to blog after all. =)

Lately I'm obsessed with movies. Yea , been rained down by homeworks , I still manage to find some time watching some movies in the cinema. Of course , a movie ticket cost RM9 or RM10 these days unless u watch on wednesday. To cut it short , the pleasure of watching movies in a good environment and sound system just ain't cheap.


Cute right? How's this one?




Why cinema is so nice :
1. it's fully air-conditioned. (don't you know malaysia is so hot the weather?)
2. it's so big compared to the tv at my home.
3. the movies will have a better sound system as if you're in the movie. (no reflection of sound and blurry sound)
4.there is no more. perhaps the feeling being in cinema? =)


Didn't expected much from Dr Seuss' Houston Hears A Who. But still ,so hillarious.
"If you can't see , hear or feel something , it doesn't exist." Cool.

10,000BC. Great movie. However a little dissapointing. A dramatic movie with such legend is very nice. Seriously , it's touching when the hero saved the many people yet not his beloved heroin. Yet a miracle still occur for him. I like it this way.

Sabre tooth so cool.



Argghhh. Sabre tooth so cool but only showed up so few times. I mean , the movie poster even puts the sabre tooth instead of manak elephants. Not fair. I demand my ticket money back! =)


No comments: