Sunday, April 27, 2008

When PCK's Here

The atmosphere was silent. All they can hear is the pretended excitement raised by the MC for the event. Their face turns from excited to impatient , impatient to sour. They no longer know how much longer they can wait. Any moment , someone is going to burst out like how a valcano erupts.

They are thinking : "Hey MC , you better stop talking. All we want is not seeing you. In fact , your accent in talking in english is just bullshit. Who do you think you are , as if your english is so good?" (I can't believe I'm one of them. =p )

It all happened in a very special place in Cat City---- tHe Spring. It all turned upside down when the music plays. When the PCK's theme song was played , they knew PCK's here as he walked from the their backs. Everyone was cherished , this was the moment.

Everyone turn their backs , their eyes towards the star of the day---PCK. Some rushed to shake his hands , some pulled out their handphones , digital cameras out and started recording , capturing. It's PCK in Kuching , can you believe it? the real PCK after watching the seasons over seasons of PCK.

However , the excited atmosphere was gone as PCK starts promoting Singapore Tourism. After all , they come to see him only , right? Getting his pictures to show off , right?

And everything was gone. The excitement , the atmopshere , the everyone from the place. =X

Ok , PCK , I guessed that's it. It all happened on yesterday's afternoon , just like that.
( I would like to post photos during that moment yet i can't , very sorry.)

================================================================

It seemed to be this way. Fine , I learned from it.

I'd to say , why explaining what you haven't done wrong is so important. Another experience actually pulled me another step closer to the understanding of this. (But hey , I hate this.)

I didn't even know I'm on duty doing the projector screen last night. It was all because I was unintentionally forgotten to be informed , you see.

Okay , maybe when I came I still do it right but hey , it is like playing with risk. Playing with risk is like playing with poison. You may not like what comes out later on.

I even hate this feeling , after the service , I was approached and was commented on how I did. ( What the ?!!!)

I was quite tired last night , not only physically and was called to do things last minute , and some more , commented for what is not good enough. ( a little angry I was..)

But I had to say , I have to blame myself too for being not professional enough. It's true. *Sighs*

At that moment , I would like to explain that I was called on last minute but part of me was just too tired to do it. But at the same time , I don't want to be thinked as someone who's irresponsible who is on duty yet arrives late. Who will trust me in future? *sobs*

Felt relieved. Thanks for reading. : )

Another thing I agreed from Spidey , "Great power comes with great responsibilities". I love marvel comics.

No comments: